If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that my favorite season is award season. When I first got alerted I was nominated for a blog award, I wasn’t sure how serious of a thing it was. I mean, I got really excited about the fact that somebody liked my blog enough to think I deserved an award. I mean..flattered. After a few days I was nominated for another and just the other day another. So I thought I would properly go through these awards and give them the respect, appreciation, and gratitude they deserve. They both have rules and questions that go along with them. Thanks so much to Delia of Shimmery Black and Veronica of Captivating Life to Live for nominating me. That was so absolutely sweet of youljhfejdbvj! Also, big thanks to Elle and Jay of Small Town Gals for nominating B&B for the Liebster award. Unfortunately, I don’t think I meet the criteria for the award, but again I’m so flattered.
The two awards I have been nominated for are The Versatile Blogger Award and The One Lovely Blog Award. They both have rules and require 7 facts about myself. One rule is to nominate other blogs. I will say I might not have the proper amount of blogs to nominate, but I’m definitely going to try!
So let’s get started with the awards!
The Versatile Blog
Rules of the Award:
(I know i’m breaking rules here but if you’re not tagged/ nominated and want to do this please consider yourself tagged, i’d love to see your page!)
▪ Thank the person (or lovely girls) who nominated you
▪ Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
▪ Share 7 things about you
▪ Pass the award to seven nominees
▪ Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
- I am 50% Ecuadorian and very proud. I’ve visited bunches of times and can’t wait to go back.
- I used to dance ballet for 6 years when I was in elementary and middle school. I think I might take some classes this summer because I miss it so much.
- I have no fear of getting wax done. When I was younger I was too afraid to shave legs and things so I would get my under arms and lower and upper legs waxed. To this day, no fear.
- When I was little, I tripped and knocked out my front teeth on the sidewalk. I was toothless for ages.
- My earliest memory is of my brother teaching me to play Bloody Roar for Play Station, a fighting game where your character can turn into animals.
- I have travelled to 8 different countries and hope that number grows into the double digits.
- My favorite author is Chuck Palahniuk. He’s the writer of Fight Club (It was a book first!).
Nominees ( I felt quite posh writing that.):
The Versatile Blog Award:
The One Lovely Blog Award:
- The Musings of A Skin Care Fanatic
- Joanna Loves
- Curators of Style
- Lulu’s Beauty Spot
- Lipstick and Love
Hopefully some of you enjoyed that! Thanks tons for nominating me and I hope those of you nominated enjoy the opportunity to share a little more about yourselves to your readers!Thanks for reading, we shall talk soon!
-Tara Joy ❤