Hey there bow friends!
How’s your week been?! Hopefully spectacular. I’ve got a ton of stuff to share with you all today! Valentine’s day has never been one of my favorite holidays, but I’ve never hated it either. I know the day is creeping up on us and for some people that is just a sad time. I thought I’d give you some great DIY ideas I’ve found for making little gifts for your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, roommate – whoever! These are just a few of my favorites, but there are tons of wonderful ideas out there!
- This paint chip garland at my sister’s suitcase is absolutely adorable and I can’t wait to make one of my own!
- Who wouldn’t love a Valentine’s Rice Krispy treat?! The ones at lisakisch are even pink!
- I’ve made this brown sugar and vanilla scrub DIY from athriftymrs for a million different gifts and I can’t get enough of it.
- I think the best part of this best friend’s wall art from abeautifulmess is that it’s completely customizable! Feeling romantic? They’ve also done a really cute DIY on his and hers mugs!
- Wanna treat yourself to a cardigan upcycling? Then this Lace Heart Cardigan DIY at sincerelykinsey is right up your alley!
I personally don’t think this is the kind of day to sit and sulk about not having someone in your life, but a day to make someone else feel special! That includes yourself. Don’t forget how special and lovely you are. You deserve some love too. So I’ve decided to treat one of you to something special! I really have loved having you all apart of beausandbows and want you to feel the love I’ve got for you! So let’s get to my *first* giveaway!
So what will you win!? Well. I’ve got a pretty cute V-day prize waiting for you(well I think so at least!). The first thing is the newly released, limited edition MAC Nicki Minaj Viva Glam 2! It’s a lilacy pink/lavender shade in an amplified finish (I must not tell a lie, I bought one for myself too!). What I love about this lipstick is that all the money goes toward helping people who suffer from HIV/AIDS. You can’t have a statement lip without perfect smooth lips right? So I threw in the ever so lovely Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub I just did a review on! I loved it so much, I thought you should have one too! And lastly, it wouldn’t be a b&b giveaway without a bow. This is a BCBGeneration blush pink, leather, snap bow bracelet (phew).
How to enter? Well there’s a few ways! I’m using rafflecopter in order to host my giveaway and that means I’d have to use html. Since I can’t do that here, I’ve stuck the widget to enter on my health and fitness blog (you don’t have to follow that blog to enter though). I’m leaving the link for you below! The giveaway ends on the 15th. Enter away! (: And good luck!
- You must be 18 or older or have your parents permission since I’ll need your address to mail this to you.
- This giveaway is open internationally!
- You must be a follower of beausandbows whether it be through wordpress or email.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and good luck!
-Tara Joy ❤