Hello there, bow friends!
I was snooping around the internet land and thought I’d do a favorites for the month. I absolutely love reading people’s monthly favorites and thought you’d like to know mine!
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes – I absolutely adore these. I stick them in my bag and take them with me for a post-horseback ride refresher and I use them to remove makeup before cleansing. I love the travel packs for the car.
- N°7 Radiance Revealed Exfoliator – I confess. If you put the Boots symbol on a product, it will make me want to buy it. When I needed an exfoliator I grabbed the N°7 one. Is it impressive, or what?! It makes my skin feel fresh and also gives it a glowy appearance. I’ll be super sad when it runs out.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent – I have a few of these lying around in all different shades, but I thought I would give the translucent one a shot. I adore it more than the other tinted pressed powders and find that once it absorbs oils and sets my makeup, it doesn’t look cakey. I’ve been carrying it in my hand bag recently and find it nothing short of amazing.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze – It took me a long time to buy this because I thought it was a bit pricy for a cream eye shadow. Let me tell you. I love it. Not only does it not crease, but it acts as a wonderful base for all the shadows I use. Whether they be brown, purple, teal, or pearl, they set and look lovely with this shade. It’s extremely creamy and really enhances my eye color.
- E.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder – I love this product as a whole. The contour color is quite matte which makes it perfect as a contour powder. I do have to be quite light handed with it in order to avoid looking like a drag queen. The blush is absolutely to die for. It’s a soft pinky peach shade with gold shimmers. It’s so flattering on my skin tone and I think it would flatter both lighter and darker skin tones.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten – This product is perfect. Believe the hype. The formulation is so smooth and creamy. The stain is also a true stain that does not transfer during a good snog. Yeah, a snog. The minty scent is actually something I like about it as well. It’s good change from the usual fruity or vanilla scent most lip products come with. This shade looks lovely with my complexion and after looking around online I found it also looks quite amazing with paler complexions as well.
- Real Techniques Contour Brush – I haven’t been one to contour often, but when I got this one in my Real Techniques Core Collection I decided, what the heck. Let’s give this a whirl. It is so soft and the perfect size and shape for a light contouring under the cheek bones. The brush makes it as simple as 1, 2, 3.
These products have been making me extremely happy. You have no clue. What were your favorite products of the month? Tell me in the comments pretty please, I’d love to know!
Have a great Friday and weekend as well! Keep smiling!
-Tara Joy ❤